Fife Councils commercial waste collections are now provided by its Arms-Length External Organisation, Resource Efficient Solutions.
To find out more information on how we can help you, visit us at http://www.refsol.co.uk/waste-collection/
Our team can also offer help and advice on a range of services that will help you:
- Meet your legal responsibilities, under the waste (Scotland) regulations. You can find out more about the regulations on the Zero Waste Scotland website or contact us.
- Reduce the cost of your waste disposal.
- Reduce the volume of waste sent to landfill.
- Overall improve your environmental footprint.
These services include:
- Separate collections of food waste, paper/cardboard, cans, plastics and glass.
- Our award winning Recycling Ticket which allows you to recycle at 9 Recycling Centres throughout Fife.
- Full skip hire service with skips available for: mixed recycling, separated materials such as wood, rubble, soil, paper etc and landfill.
- Supply you with internal or external bins and sacks for recycling and landfill.
- Offering you advice on the best way to dispose of waste after an event.
Our charges from April 1st 2015 has been increased in-line with the Council's budget, agreed by the elected members at inflation rate, and landfill tax set by Scottish Government at £82.60 per tonne.
- Go to our on-line enquiry form
- e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Call us on the Recycling Helpline on 03451 55 00 22
Download our Business Pack from the publications section below.
Tel: 03451550022 Contact Commercial Waste online
By Post: Fife Council Bankhead Central Bankhead Park Glenrothes Fife KY7 6GH