Patient in Hospital / Residential Home

You may qualify for a council tax discount / exemption on your council tax bill because you or a member of your household is resident in a residential home or has been hospitalised on a permanent basis.

Important note: After you have submitted this form online, you will be asked to print it and pass to the hospital/care home to authorise. The completed form should then be sent to the Benefits and Council Tax Team, PO Box 18015, Glenrothes, KY7 5YJ. 

Go Top