Expand Facility Search
Dunfermline Customer Service Centre - City Chambers
City Chambers ,
Kirkgate, Dunfermline, KY12 7ND
If you need information or help, visit our Local Office and speak to an Advisor who will:
- provide advice and support
- work with other council services and agencies to help you get what you need
- link with local people, councillors and services to work together to make your community a better place to live and work.
Private interview rooms are available on request for all enquiries.
To ensure you receive the highest standard of information and advice we operate an appointment system for the services detailed below.
We operate an appointment service for the following - please phone one of the "Useful Phone Numbers" to make an appointment:
- Registration services (eg Births, Deaths, Marriages & Civil Partnerships)
- FHR Applications
- Housing Advice Interviews
- Council Property Terminations / Change of Tenancy
- Debt Management Advice
- New Tenancy Sign-Ups
- Housing Benefit / Council Tax Applications
- Blue Badge applications
- Concessionary Travel/Myfife Registrations
Useful Phone Numbers
- 03451 55 00 11 - Faults & Repairs
- 03451 55 00 22 - Environment (special uplifts)
- 03451 55 00 33 - Housing Information & Advice
- 03451 55 00 44 - Money & Payments
- 03451 55 00 55 - Automated Payments
- 03451 55 00 66 - Passes & Concessions
- 03451 55 00 77 - Births, Deaths, Marriages & Civil Partnerships
- 03451 55 00 99 - Emergencies (Lines open after 5.00pm)
- 03451 55 00 00 - General Enquiries
- 03451 55 11 55 - Council Tax and housing Benefits
- 0800 0286231 - Homeless Emergencies
The Local Offices provide access to all Fife Council services locally through a 'one stop shop' approach. A range of services can be accessed including:
- Housing Benefit Application and Information
- Council Tax Application and Information
- Council Housing
- Concessionary Travel
- School Meals and Clothing Grants
- Road Defects
- Access to Social Work Disabled Parking Bays
- Grant Funding.
For a complete list of services, please contact your Local Office for more information.
A National Interpretation Service is available on request.
Give us a call and we will deal with your enquiry.
- 03451 55 55 66 - Urdu/Punabi language line
- 03451 55 55 77 - Arabic Language line
- 03451 55 55 88 - Chinese language line
- 03451 55 55 99 - Bengali language line
- 03451 55 55 44 - Polish language line
- 18001 08451 55 55 00 - BT Text Direct for textphone users
We can work in a number of community languages through telephone interpreting.
We can interpret over 150 languages over the phone, and face to face in any one of our Local Offices.
Registration of Births, Deaths, Marriages & Civil Partnerships.
Registration services opening hours at City Chambers:
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday 9am to 5pm; Wednesday 10am to 5pm.
Appointment only service - please telephone for an appointment before you come into the office - tel 03451 55 00 77.
Contact Customer Service Centre - Dunfermline area online
Opening HoursMonday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday 9am to 5pm
Wednesday 10am to 5pm