Expand Facility Search
Fife Council Brunton House ,
High Street, Cowdenbeath, KY4 9QU
tel. 03451 555555 Ext 402730
Brunton House is one of the Council's most modern administrative facilities. It incorporates the latest flexible working solutions and provides a modern working environment, with a flexitime bandwidth that spans 7am - 8pm.
Resources that can be booked at Brunton House include:
- Several meeting rooms
- Hot desks linked to printers
- Audio Visual equipment such as laptops & projectors
Although there is no café within Brunton House, there are vending machines and suitable break-out spaces located in the hotdesk area to cater for staff who wish to eat/drink within the building.
There is a free public car park at the rear of the building although it should be noted that this is often fully occupied and so staff are asked to park responsibly. Council employees are encouraged to follow the Green Travel Plan guidelines and take public transport. Brunton House is five minutes walk from Cowdenbeath Railway Station.
Accessibility was at the heart of the recent redevelopment of Brunton House. It includes:
- 3 disabled parking bays at the rear of the building in the public car park, with additional spaces to the side.
- automatic entrance doors, with level access
- fixed induction loop at reception desk with others available on request
- full size adult Changing Places Facility
- improved accessible toilets on all floors
- ramps throught the building
- lift access to 1st floor
- fire escape ramp.