Care Day 2019 at the YMCA in Glenrothes - Friday 15th February
Archived news: published on Friday 08 Feb 2019 by Fife Council
Care Day 2019
Support International Care Day 2019 - Friday 15th February
- Celebrate: Shift public attitudes on Care Experienced people’s lives.
- Connect: Encourage the local, national and global Care Experienced community to engage with each other and their wider community.
- Champion: Connect the Care Experienced community with their allies and corporate parents to talk about how we can ensure Care Experienced people get the love, rights and relationships they deserve.
- Communicate: Motivate the Care Experienced community, their allies and corporate parents to share their celebrations, show their commitments and ignite discussion.
Through celebrating, connecting, championing and communicating, Care Day 2019 will motivate the Care Experienced community, their allies and corporate parents to help all Care Experienced people achieve their goals and realise their potential.
- Love, Commitment and Trust
- Stable, Enduring, Nurturing and Supportive Relationships
- Respect, Understanding, Non-Judgmental
- Listening to and Valuing Children and Young People’s Views
- Giving guidance and having a helpful attitude
- Having Aspirations and Ambitions for the Looked after Children and Care Experienced Young People so they can fulfil their potential
Tel: 03451 55 55 55 + Ext 40 27 39 Fax: 01592 583155 Contact Michael Scanlin online
By Post: Rothesay House Rothesay Place Glenrothes Fife KY7 5PQ