Contacting Fife Council
This section is about your pay. You will also find guidance on the pieces of information you need to let us know about so that we pay you correctly.
You can check the single status pay scales here or find more information in these pages:
- When you start working for us you will need to give us information that we need for the payroll system.
- When and how you'll be paid. What to do if your bank details changes.
Change of address
- If you move house you should let us know in case we ever need to post confidential information to you.
Your P60 explained
- Your P60 explained
If you claim Universal Credit, you will need to keep your online journal up to date particularly if you are paid 4-weekly.
Absence if Excluded from SSP
- Find out what you must do if you are absent because of illness and you are not eligible for Statutory Sick Pay (SSP)
Your backdated pay explained 2019
- Find out more about how your backdated pay award might affect your gross to net calculations. This includes information on: Tax; National Insurance; Pension; Student Loans; Arrestments; and Buy Leave.
We’ve added a separate section about your payslips.