Pay an invoice
Pay online or find out about other ways to pay your bill

Dispute an invoice
If you think the invoice you have been sent is wrong, complete the online dispute form.  Your invoice will be placed on hold until you have been given a response.

Report a change of address
If you have moved or your details are incorrect, please tell the income recovery team by completing the online change of address form.

Business Rates and Income Recovery Team
Tel: 03451 55 11 55

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience here. If you do not want us to use cookies you can change your settings at any time.