Tell Us Once

When someone has died, a lot of things need to be done. One of these is contacting government departments and local council services.

Fife Council can do all this for you.

How the service can help you:

After the death has been registered with the Registrar, several other organisations may have to be contacted and given the same information, such as:

  • Department for Work and Pensions
  • The Pension, Disability and Carers Service
  • Jobcentre Plus
  • Overseas Health Team
  • Ministry of Defence, Service Personnel and Veterans Agency
  • War Pension Scheme
  • HM Revenue & Customs
  • Child Benefit
  • Child Tax Credit & Working Tax Credit
  • Personal Taxation
  • Identity and Passport Service
  • Driver and Vehicle Licensing Agency
  • Public Sector Pensions
  • Local Councils
  • Housing Benefit
  • Council Tax Benefit

Council Services can also be contacted if you ask us to do so, such as:

  • Council Housing
  • Council Tax
  • Libraries
  • Blue Badges
  • Adult Services
  • Children’s Services
  • Collection of payment for Council services
  • Electoral services
  • Fife Council Pensions
  • Grounds Maintenance, Garages / Lock-ups
  • Myfife and Concessionary Travel

For further information, please see the GOV.UK Tell Us Once page

Go Top
This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. For more information read our privacy policy.