We talk to many people across Fife about proposed service changes and budget decisions. We use groups like parent councils, service groups, the Fife Peoples’ Panel and other specialist consultations.
If we’re thinking of changing something that directly affects you, we’ll contact you. And you can stay in touch with developments in a lot of different ways.
How to get involved:
- Give your views – take part in ongoing consultations. Have a look online at Have Your Sayfor the consultation diary. In here you will find any service surveys or events that might be happening in your local area.
- Join the Peoples’ Panel – if you are not already a member of the panel, you can register online or contact the Panel Co-ordinator on 01592 583138 for more information.
- Check out proposals being made. All decisions about council services are made in public. Proposals and papers are available for the public one week before the committee meeting. For council committee dates, review reports and information on how to feedback your comments to your councillor visit the Committees pages
- Join or keep in touch with your local community council or tenants and reidents’ association or attend meetings and make your voice heard
- Look out for opportunities to join the debate about public sector reform.