Apply for a council house
The first step in registering to become a Council Tenant is to fill in an application form.
You can get a form by:
- Applying Online: You’ll need to register with FifeDirect to access the online application. Once registered you can access the “Online application for Housing” under the Housing section of your account home page.
- Downloading the Application Form
- Phoning the Housing Advice Line on 03451 55 00 33
- Writing to or visiting a Local Office
- Visiting one of our Home4Good Centres
We will then assess your application and get back to you within 20 days. We will then write to tell you:
- how your application has been assessed and the points you have been awarded
- the category which the application is held within
- any information we still need that could effect your application
- how to enquire about or appeal against our decision
Housing Information and Advice (lines open 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.)
Tel: 03451 55 00 33 Contact Housing Information and Advice (lines open 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.) online
By Post: New City House 1 Edgar Street Dunfermline Fife KY12 7EP