We can help with a range of environmental health issues such as nuisance, drainage, air quality, licensed premises, animal health and food.
Please refer to the relevant pages on the left hand side of this page and use the contact details on those pages.
Please only use the 'Environmental Health - Make a Complaint' form at the top of this page if your enquiry is for a service or topic named above.
- For anti-social behaviour – please click on the Antisocial Behaviour Reporting Form on the right.
- For accumulations of rubbish in gardens, dog fouling/aggressive dogs, pest control, littering/fly tipping and aggressive birds, please contact the Safer Communities Team or visit https://www.fifedirect.org.uk/SaferCommunities
- For private housing conditions, including damp and water quality, please e-mail the Private Housing Team at – firstname.lastname@example.org
- For problems with council tenancies, please go to - https://www.fifedirect.org.uk/ProblemsWithNeighbours
- For problems with commercial waste, please e-mail the Duty of Care Team at DutyofCare.Waste@fife.gov.uk
- For street cleaning dead animals on roads or footpaths contact the Environment Reporting Line on 03451 55 00 22
- For missed bucket/bin collections and related problems, please go to - https://www.fifedirect.org.uk/RecyclingAndWaste