To find out more about commercial waste collections provided by Fife Council please visit the Commercial Waste Services page.
A team of Waste Enforcement Officers, placed within Protective Services are available to help you:
- Meet your legal waste responsibilities
- Cut the cost of your waste disposal.
- Lower the volume of waste sent to landfill.
- Reduce your environmental footprint.
We provide advice on:
- Duty of care and your waste responsibilities
- Recycling regulations
- Food waste regulations
- Waste transfer notes
- Holiday accommodation waste
- How to manage your waste in the workplace
Our Services include:
- Visiting/carrying out audits
- Making useful business waste recommendations
- Directing you to a registered waste contractor
Our job is not to sell, but to help and advise.
Should you require advice regarding your waste, please contact the Waste Enforcement Officers on the details below.
Duty of Care Waste Team
Tel: 01592 583228 Contact Duty of Care Waste Team online
By Post: Kingdom House Kingdom Avenue Glenrothes Fife KY7 5LY