Homelessness & Prevention
If you are homeless or about to be made homeless - talk to us.
You can do this by:
- Phone 03451 55 00 33
- Visit your nearest Local Office
- Visit your nearest Home4Good Centre
For help or advice out of office hours or on weekends, call the Homeless Emergency Number on 0800 028 6231.
What we will do
The help we can give you will depend on your circumstances.
- If you are threatened with homelessness we will try to prevent you having to leave your home.
- If you have nowhere to stay while we look at your circumstances, we can arrange temporary accommodation. Temporary accommodation isn't free but you could get housing benefit to help if you are on a low income.
- If you have to leave your home or are already homeless we will help to find a new home. You may be entitled to permanent housing from us or a local housing association.
Please contact us to arrange an interview to discuss your situation.
Homeless Advice and Prevention
Tel: 0800 0286231
By Post: Fife House North Street Glenrothes Fife KY7 5LT